Are you unemployed and looking to get back to work?
Our free online Career Skills course starting on 17th February takes place over four interactive group workshops with discussions, tutorials and practical exercises, covering:
- CV preparation / application forms
- Interview techniques / career skills
- Skill match and job application
- One-to-one session just for you
Workshops will take place on Wednesday mornings from 10am-12pm, starting on 17th February and ending on 24th March 2021.
NOTE: You need access to a smart phone, tablet or laptop/computer, and internet, to take part but, if you don’t have these, do contact us as we may be able to help you with this, and with support on how to use Zoom.
Do I qualify for this course?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and also belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuser
This workshop is funded through SICAP.