Bray Area Partnership is seeking applications for the post of Community Employment (CE) Supervisor. This is a full-time position consisting of 39 hours per week over five days with a 52-week contract. Community Employment is funded by the Department of Social Protection (DSP) with the aim of providing work placements and training opportunities for long term unemployed people to enhance their employability.
The successful candidate will start at point 1 of the Supervisors’ scale. All new supervisors, defined as a person who is not currently employed as a CE Supervisor, will start on Point 1 of the scale and move in annual increments on the anniversary of their commencement date thereafter, subject to satisfactory performance. This is a Fixed Term Contract subject to roll over and continued DSP funding.
The main job functions are to:
- Undertake supervision duties in compliance with the CE Scheme Operating Guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and oversee work and training of CE participants of the Bray Area Partnership CE scheme
- Oversee the implementation of the related work schedule
- Ensure the effective administration and coordination of the human, financial, H & S, managerial and material resources in order to achieve the aims and objectives of the company.
- Develop and maintain links with relevant agencies and companies to support the progression of participants into employment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A major 3rd level qualification: (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or related disciplines. (minor/component awards at Level 6 or higher are insufficient)
- Not less than three years' supervisory experience.
- Good report-writing skills
- Strong ICT skills
- Strong experience in the home upgrade, repairs and maintenance sector
A clean driving licence and access to a car/van is a requirement.
- email application letter and CV to arrive no later than 4pm on Tuesday 20th December 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post application letter and CV to arrive no later than Tuesday 20th December 2022 to: Eithne Gunning - CE Scheme, Bray Area Partnership. First Floor, The Boulevard, Quinsborough Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, A98 Y4X2.