10-week Creative Life Skills course starting on 11th February 2020, with weekly classes every Tuesday morning from 9-11am in Ravenswell Primary School, Bray.
- Explore the creative arts skills of writing, video production and podcasting.
- Take part in group work projects in areas that interest you
- Learn how to refine your projects to find creative employment
Weeks 1-4: Introduction & Exploration
Explore a variety of creative life skills relevant to modern arts and work practices, including online writing, video production, podcasting.
Weeks 5-8: Projects & Production
Having narrowed down your interests, pursue and be guided through individual, pairs, or group projects.
Weeks 9-10: Finding Work, Distribution & Promotion
The most important bit: learn how to refine your projects for work and or display purpose, distribute your work and find creative employment.
This course is funded by SICAP.
Who can attend this course?
You must be living in specific areas of Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy - but give us a call and we will let you know if your area qualifies...
You must belong to one or more of these groups:
· Unemployed person
· Low income worker
· Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
· Disadvantaged woman
· Disadvantaged family
· Lone parent
· From a new community
· Living in a disadvantaged area
· Person with a disability
· Substance misuser
Limited places available – contact Jennifer Jones on 01-286 8266 or email: email@example.com