A chance to practise psychometric tests and competency-based interviews used by organisations recruiting apprentices, Clerical Officers and more...
Apprenticeship and Clerical Officer Application Preparation Course
- Blended learning course - workshop and online practice materials.
- Learn about and practise psychometric tests and competency-based interviews used by organisations if you're applying to be an apprentice and government departments recruiting Clerical Officers - or any career that uses psychometric and aptitude tests and online assessments when recruiting staff.
- Wednesday 11th March 2020 - 9.45am-5.30pm in Bray
Apprenticeships that use these assessments include ESB (Electrical Apprenticeship), Bus Éireann / Dublin Bus / Nissan (Mechanical Apprenticeships), Eir (Telecoms Apprenticeship), Aer Lingus (Aircraft Engineer), Bord na Móna (Electrical, Maintenance Fitting, Construction Plant Fitting, and Mechanical Apprenticeships), Iarnród Éireann (Fitter, Electrical, Motor Mechanic Apprenticeships) and more.
Clerical Officer positions that use these assessments include numerous government departments, county and city councils.
Do I qualify?
You must be living in specific areas of Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy - but give us a call and we will let you know if your area qualifies...
You must belong to one or more of these groups:
· Unemployed person
· Low income worker
· Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
· Disadvantaged woman
· Disadvantaged family
· Lone parent
· From a new community
· Living in a disadvantaged area
· Person with a disability
· Substance misuser
Booking: you must register in advance – contact Susanne or Lorna at Bray Area Partnership Tel: 01 286 8266 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This training is funded by SICAP.