Bray Community Enterprise is running a free half-day online workshop to help you create a plan to protect your business during the COVID-19 crisis - on Wednesday, 8th April 2020 from 9.30am-1pm.
Limited to 10 participants. Priority will be given to BCE and Bray Area Partnership clients.
- Creating a response that is suitable for your business
- Ascertaining the facts: how will this crisis affect your business
- Minimising risk in a crisis
- Scaling down your business and business costs if appropriate
- Looking at different ways to provide your business to customers
- Financial supports available to help you in a crisis
- Dealing with your employees , creditors and debtors
- Creating a crisis management plan
Important note: In order to participate in this training programme, we require your permission to provide the third party training provider with your name and email address. Therefore, if you wish to book a place on the course, you are consenting to share these details with them.
Call 01 205 0111 for further information and to book.