Free six-week course (one morning a week) with Nutritional Therapist Aisling Kirwan in Ballywaltrim Community Centre - starting on 10th November 2017. NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL.
Relaxed, practical and enjoyable sessions on healthy eating and cooking on a budget. Get new ideas and tips and enjoy eating the fruits of your labour over a cuppa.
This course is so much fun that it's incredibly popular so do book early!
Who can do this course?
You can do this free course if you live in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmananogue or Newcastle Lower, and belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed - including those not on the live register
- Low income worker or household
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- New community - including refugees & asylum seekers and Romas
- Person living in disadvantaged communities
- Person with a disability
- Young unemployed person living in a disadvantaged area
- Young person aged 15-24 who is not in employment, education or training
Contact Jennifer Jones on 01 286 8266 to find out more and book your place.