Free Creative Personal and Social Development course: 5-week morning course starting on 13th June 2018 in Ballywaltrim Community Centre, Bray.
Join us for this five-week programme where you can use your creativity in a relaxed and non-judgmental space to explore how you can reach your full potential – we’ll use methods like Vision Boards and Life Books and begin each session with a guided relaxation and meditation.
During the five weeks, we’ll explore:
- Understanding the obstacles that hold us back from reaching our full potential.
- Taking steps to remove those obstacles and begin building real and lasting confidence and self-belief.
- Using Mindfulness and Positive Psychology techniques to find peace in a frantic world.
- How we can realistically turn our negatives into positives.
- How we can maintain our positive mental health.
Who can do this course?
You can do this free course if you live in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmananogue or Newcastle Lower, and belong to one or more of these groups:
- Young person (aged 15-24) who is not in employment, education or training
- Disadvantaged children and families
- Person living in disadvantaged community
- Person with a disability
- Disadvantaged woman
- Lone parent
- Person who is unemployed
- Person who is disengaged from the labour market (economically inactive)
- Low income worker and household
- New communities
- Roma person
This course is funded under SICAP (theSocial Inclusion and Community Activation Programme) 2018-2022, which is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020.
Call Jenny Jones at the Partnership to chat about the course, find out more and book your place if you think it’s for you!
01 286 8266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org