Are you aged 15-24 and not currently in employment, education or training?
Do you want to get more job-ready, find out what kind of work would suit you, and how to get there?
Our free part-time short course can help you match your talents to career opportunities and have the best chance of success applying for jobs.
You can also explore other options - such as further education and training - and all the supports available to you out there.
Starts 26th September 2018.
The course is friendly and focused and will include:
- Employability profiling – look at your personality & talents to match skillset & job career suitability
- Confidence building – goal setting, self-motivation, time management, managing stress
- CV preparation including cover letters, online application forms, applying for jobs online using social media
- Develop job seeking skills – job search, decoding job adverts, understanding job web sites
- Interview Skills – how to present yourself for interview
- One to Ones for CV & Interview
- Job, further education & training options
The small print...
- You must be aged 15-24
- You must be living in specific areas of Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower (we'll check your address for you if you give us a call)
- You must not currently be working, or in education or training
To find out more and book your place: e: firstname.lastname@example.org t: Susanne on 01 286 8266.
This training is funded by SICAP - find out more about SICAP here.
SICAP Programme Eligibility
You must live in Bray or Greystones Municipal District and belong to one of these groups:
- Disadvantaged young person aged 15-24
- Unemployed person
- Low Income worker
- Disadvantaged Family
- Lone parent
- New community
- Person living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Disadvantaged children and families
- Disadvantaged women
- Substance misusers