Would you like help to set goals and make your plans a reality? If so, this free course could be for you ….
Goal Setting and Motivation Workshop
- Focus on your personal values to help you create a vision for your life.
- Set goals (big and small) and create a plan to help you make that vision a reality - whether in your career, relationships, finances, health, or sports or other areas.
- Ideal if you want to add more purpose to your life and feel a need for change, but want help with confidence and motivation to make that change.
- Tuesday 10th March 2020 from 9.45am-2pm in Bray.
Do I qualify?
You must be living in specific areas of Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower - but give us a call and we will let you know if your area qualifies...
You must belong to one or more of these groups:
· Unemployed person
· Low income worker
· Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
· Disadvantaged woman
· Disadvantaged family
· Lone parent
· From a new community
· Living in a disadvantaged area
· Person with a disability
· Substance misuser
Booking: you must register in advance - contact Susanne or Lorna at Bray Area Partnership tel: 01 286 8266 or e-mail: email@example.com