On this free 4-week online course (one hour a week starting on 14th October) you will learn in easy steps the practical skills and technical know-how to take part in online learning, covering areas such as:
- how to access online learning groups
- taking part in group chats
- commenting on learning threads
- adjusting your camera and audio settings
- and more!
Absolute beginners welcome!
Do I qualify for this course?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and also belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuser
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and drop your phone number in the email for a call back, or call 01 286 8266.
This workshop is funded through SICAP.