Having the right qualifications can really help when you’re looking for work.
These three free training sessions in May will help you upskill and get a qualification to support your job search.
- Manual Handling on Tuesday 10th May is a practical three-hour workshop that will give you the knowledge and skills to perform manual handling tasks correctly and safely. Having a Manual Handling certificate is useful for a wide variety of jobs.
- HACCP Food Safety, Hygiene & Allergen Awareness Training on 11th May is a three-hour online workshop suitable for anybody seeking work where you will be handling and preparing food.
- Barista Essentials on 18th May is a one-day course where you will learn and practise espresso and milk texturing techniques and get a certificate from the World Barista Institute on completion of some follow-up online learning.
Do I qualify?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Enniskerry, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and priority will be given to people who belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuser
To find out more or book, email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and drop your name and phone number in the email - one of them will call you back, or you call 01 286 8266.
The training is funded by our SICAP programme.