Our next free one-day practical Barista workshop is on 23rd March 2018.
This course is now full but you can join a waiting list - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn the art of making the perfect espresso, milk texturing and using a coffee machine
- Understand the cafe workflow and cleaning of the machine
- Optional one-day work experience
- Get connected with Coffee Jobs to help you get a barista job
- The course takes place in Dublin Town
Who can do this course:
You can do this course if you live in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmananogue or Newcastle Lower, and belong to one or more of these groups:
- Young person aged 15-24 who is not in employment, education or training
- Young unemployed person living in a disadvantaged area
- Unemployed person - including those not on the live register
- Low income worker or household
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- New community - including refugees & asylum seekers and Romas
- Person living in disadvantaged communities
- Person with a disability
Contact Susanne at the Partnership on 01 286 8266 to book your place.