Are you an unemployed young person aged under 25 looking to get work in the new COVID normal?
Our free six-week Kickstarting the Under-25s Workforce Zoom course will give you the confidence and skills to apply for jobs online and do online interviews - you'll also get to perfect your Microsoft Word skills to be able to create that winning CV.
The course will start in the new year, running from 10am-1pm two days a week for six weeks, and will include:
- A one-to-one consultation on your goals and training needs
- Group workshops
- A Personal Action Plan & goal-setting
- A CV workshop
- Searching for jobs online
- Applying for jobs online
- Tips and techniques for online interviews
- Online digital skills training sessions in Microsoft Word
Do I qualify for this course?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and also belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuser
Want to find out more?
This workshop is funded through SICAP.