Join bicycle expert and Programme Manager of Rediscover Cycling, Mark Dunn on 3rd December from 11am-12.30pm for this online Introduction to Bike Maintenance workshop. During this demonstration workshop Mark will teach you how to keep your bike running smoothly and safely.
Learn to keep your bike well maintained, and by doing the maintenance yourself it will extend the life of your bike’s components and keep you on the road.
To take part you will need:
- Access to a laptop, computer or smart device – tablet or phone with microphone/speakers/earphones - and internet.
- To ensure your device or computer/laptop is fully charged or plugged in.
- To download Zoom on Laptop or device - https://zoom.us/signup.
- A quiet area in their location where they won’t be interrupted.
Do I qualify for this course?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and also belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuser
Contact Susanne Martin, Jennifer Jones or Lorna Lafferty on 01 286 8266 to find out more or book you place.
These workshops are funded under our Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP).