Would you like to have the skills to help individuals you support in your service to move on and make positive change in their lives?
Are you working with clients in a community or voluntary group that has a social inclusion focus?
If so, you may be interested in our upcoming free online Motivational Interviewing Introductory Course, which will be delivered by Brian Foley of Motivational Interviewing Ireland, in four Zoom sessions, starting on 6th October 2020.
Motivational Interviewing is an evidence-based communication style designed to help people make positive change. Using this approach will help you to manage ambivalence, lower resistance and build motivation in people to change their behaviour and achieve their goals. You can read the full learning objectives for each session HERE.
- Free four-week online course with one three-hour Zoom session each week.
- Dates: 6th, 7th, 15th and 22nd October (2-5pm) 2020.
- As places are limited, a commitment to attend all four sessions is required.
- The course is accredited with 12 CPD hours from the Addiction Counsellors of Ireland. - a certificate will be awarded on completion of the full course.
- Open to those working with clients in a community or voluntary group that has a social inclusion focus in the Bray or Greystones Municipal District areas.
Email email@example.com to find out more or make an application.
This training is provided under our Social Inclusion and Community Activation (SICAP) programme.