Free Parents Plus parenting course starting on Tuesday 13th February 2018. Runs one morning a week (Tuesday) from 9.30am-12.pm, for six weeks.
For parents of, and people caring for, children aged 6-11 years.
- Play and special time with children
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences and sanctions
- Problem solving/talking problems through with children
Who can do this course:
You can do this free course if you live in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmananogue or Newcastle Lower, and belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person - including those not on the live register
- Low income worker or household
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- New community - including refugees & asylum seekers and Romas
- Person living in disadvantaged communities
- Person with a disability
To book or for more information contact Sinéad on 01-286 8266 or email email@example.com.