Our colleagues in SPECS Bray are offering a free Parents Plus Early Years programme for parents of children aged 0-6 years who are living in the Bray area.
- Supporting children's self-esteem and confidence
- Promoting children's language and development
- Helping children concentrate and learn
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing tantrums, misbehaviour and problems
Wednesday mornings 9.30-11.30am, starting on 16th January, in St. Fergal's National School, Bray.
You must register in advance. Contact SPECS on 01 211 6481, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about all the free parenting and family supports SPECS can offer at www.specsbray.com