Check out our range of free courses and workshops starting soon - click on the links to find out more and for contact details for each course - get in touch for a chat about any course and to book your place.
Courses are open to people living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy and certain other criteria may apply - more info in the links!
Most courses are delivered online so you will need access to a smart phone, tablet or laptop/computer, and internet, to take part but, if you don’t have these, do contact us as we may be able to help you with this, and with support on how to use Zoom.
- Conversational English classes for people from new communities - small friendly online classes on Monday evenings and Thursday mornings.
Yoga for Beginners starting on Thursday 28th January 2021 - learn how to breathe correctly, foundational poses and even a little meditation - for ALL ages and bodies - absolute beginners welcome!
- Career Skills online workshops starting on 17th February 2021 - interactive workshops giving you the chance to focus on your CV, career skills, applying for jobs, interview techniques and skills match - get that job you want!
- Food Safety, Hygiene and Allergen one-day training on 9th February 2021 - if you're looking for work involving handling food - whether as a chef, kitchen staff or food handler - HACCP Food Safety Training Level 1.
- Storytelling and Local Folklore, starting on 12th February 2021 - hear and share stories on themes close to all our hearts in this relaxing and entertaining journey into the world of stories.
- Introduction to Online Skills, starting on 12th February 2021 - learn how to use online tools for email, shopping, video calls, online resources, working online.
- Creative Writing - starting on 17th February 2021 - a gentle and fun introduction to creative writing through a variety of exercises.
- Barista Essentials one-day training with strict social distancing on 11th March 2021, plus online follow-up course - learn how to create the perfect espresso & those fancy milk texturing techniques!
- Parenting Adolescents: starting in spring 2021.
The courses above are funded through our Social Inclusion and Community Activatio Programme (SICAP).
- Our ASPIRE Social Prescribing programme has online Wellbeing and Walking groups starting soon for participant of the programme...