Now enrolling for September 2019! Call Teresa Grant on 0877627709 to call in and view the service.
- Affordable community pre-school providing morning sessions.
- Bright sunny building with outdoor play area.
- Subsidised places based on family circumstances, or free pre-school year.
- Highly qualified staff create welcoming environment, providing opportunities for imaginative and creative play based on the interests of each child. Children supported to learn and develop, build on their own self-help, social and competence skills, and engage with their peers.
- Staff expertise a high priority - recent specialist staff have includes: Hanen Learning Language and Loving it; Infant Mental Health; Strategies to Support Relationships and Positive Behaviours in Early Year; LINC Inclusion In The Early Years; and As I Am Autism Training for Childcare Professionals.
- Parents encouraged to be involved by spending time in the service and sharing ideas from their culture and family background.
- Parents can access other Partnership supports - such as free Parents Plus parenting programmes, information on education and training for themselves and education options for their children, support with transition to ‘big school’, and more.
- Staff can link families to wide range of services and supports provided by others in the community.
To find out more or make an appointment to visit the centre, contact Teresa Grant, tel: 01 276 5940 - outside of term time email email@example.com.