Supports for people with a disability
If you are a person with a disability living in the Bray or North Wicklow area, our IMPACT Initiative can support you to achieve sustainable employment, become self-employed or progress in your career.
- Person-centred supports such as CV creation and interview skills
- Information on in-work supports available
- Identifying suitable education and training options
- In-house and external training to increase your employment opportunities
- Work experience and work placements
- Support to advance your career and improve your employment prospects
- Advice and guidance if you want to start your own business
Supports for employers:
- Information on incentives to hire a person with a disability
- Supports to build a dynamic and diverse, inclusive workforce
- Provide you with trained individuals suitable for employment
- Support you to promote an accessible, supportive workplace
IMPACT was set up by a consortium of local organisations, led by Bray Area Partnership, with funding under the Measure to Support the Employment of People with Disabilities - a Department of Social Protection programme resourced by the Dormant Accounts Fund.
The aims are to increase labour market participation, employment skills and employability of people with disabilities, opportunities for career progression, and the number of employers with good practice and supportive workplaces for people with disabilities.
They are based in offices in the Southern Cross Business Park in Bray, Co. Wicklow.
IMPACT consortium members are:
- Autism Initiatives Ireland
- Bray Area Partnership
- Bray Community Enterprise
- Cairdeas Clubhouse
- Kildare & Wicklow ETB
- Lakers Social and Recreational Club
- National Learning Network Wicklow
- RehabCare Wicklow
- St. Margaret's IASD
To find out more or book an appointment call Orla Butler 01 963 3342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund