Short taster session to give you an introduction to our Parents Plus Parenting Adolescents course.
- An outline of topics covered in the programme
- Understanding the teenage brain
- Tips to help you get started with positive parenting
Call Jennifer Jones or Lorna Lafferty on 01 286 8266 to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and drop your name in the email for a call-back.
Do I qualify for this course?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and also belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuser
This workshop is funded through our SICAP programme.