Have you ever considered your initiative as a Social Enterprise?
Would you like to find out more about Social Enterprises?
Social Enterprises work to achieve a social impact. They produce and deliver goods and services for the community and reinvest their surpluses to achieve their social goals.
Your idea could help and support people around you, such as your neighbour or your local community, whilst creating employment
Find out all about Social Enterprises and how to set one up at our free online workshop on 29th September from 10am-1pm covering:
- What is a Social Enterprise?
- Examples of different types of SE in Ireland and in the area
- Researching your idea
- Finance and the Social Enterprise
- The realities of starting and running a Social Enterprise
- Skills that are needed in running a Social Enterprise
- SE set up - types of structure
- Next steps - business planning and supports
Call Eithne on 01 205 0111 to find out more and book your place.
This workshop is funded under our SICAP programme.