Are you living in the Kilcoole area and looking for work or thinking of returning to education or training?
Need support with you CV or job search, or advice on the right training options for you?
Drop into our new Wednesday morning pop-up LESN service in Kilcoole Community Centre from 9.30-11.30am on these dates:
- 14th November: drop in for support, info & advice
- 21st November: Focus on CV perparation starting at 9.30am - bring in your CV for a complete re-vamp
- 28th November: Interview Skills Workshop starting at 9.30am
- 12th December: drop in for support, info & advice
You can also find out what supports may be available to you and your family - such as:
- Working Family Payment
- Back to Work Family Dividend
- Back to Work Enterprise Allowance
- LES Mediator Fund (to help with training costs)
- Youth Employment Support Scheme
Bray Area Partnership's Local Employment Service Network is funded by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP) and works with people from the area covered by the Bray DEASP office. Our office is at 86 Main Street, Bray - tel: 01 276 5592. Click HERE to find out more about what the service offers.