Our online Manual Handling workshop takes place on Thursday 28th May 2020 from 9.30am-12.30pm.
- Learn how to assess and lift loads within your own capabilities to minimise the risk of a back injury in the workplace.
- Online three-hour group workshop followed by your own individual online practical lifting session with the tutor.
How can I take part?
- Pre-register with Bray Area Partnership – see qualifying criteria below.
- You will need access to a laptop or other device with a microphone or speakers, and will have to download Zoom in advance (we can help you with this) and have a quiet space to use for the workshop.
Do I qualify?
You must be living in Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, Newcastle Lower or Newtownmountkennedy to qualify to take part, and also belong to one or more of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low income worker
- Young person 15-24 who is not currently in education, employment or training
- Disadvantaged woman
- Disadvantaged family
- Lone parent
- From a new community
- Living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a disability
- Substance misuserTraveller
This workshop is funded through SICAP.