We're currently recruiting for our next free six-week Parents Plus Adolescents Programme to start in spring 2021. When we have enough people we will set a start date to suit participants.
This programme is practical, solutions-focused and draws on parents' strengths.
Suitable for parents and people caring for adolescents aged 11-16 years, including those with additional needs such as ADHD.
Topics covered include:
- Getting to know and connecting with your teenager
- Communicating positively and effectively
- Building your teenager’s self-esteem and confidence
- Negotiating rules and boundaries
- Teaching teenagers responsibility
- Positive discipline for teenagers
- Managing conflict
- Solving problems together
"Since the programme I have succeeded in communicating more positively and avoid areas of conflict with my teenager."
"I really enjoyed talking to other parents who were going through the same thing."
You must live in Bray or Greystones Municipal District areas and belong to one of these groups:
- Unemployed person
- Low Income Worker
- Disadvantaged Family
- Lone Parent
- New Community
- Person living in a disadvantaged area
- Person with a Disability
- Disadvantaged Children and Families
- Disadvantaged Women
- Substance Misusers
For more information or to reserve your place call Jennifer on 083-3936923 or email email@example.com
This course is funded by our Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP).