Free half-day workshop on Making Social Media Work for Community & Voluntary Groups: 9.30am-1pm on Friday 23rd February 2018 in Bray.
Learn how to get the most from your social media in this fun and engaging workshop delivered by the dynamic Aidan from the Far From Avocados agency! Topics that will be covered include the following (and there will also be time for your burning questions!):
- Think before you post: understanding your goals and objectives
- Why everything you knew about social media has changed (or, why now is a good time to be starting from scratch!)
- How to create content on social media that people actually want to consume
- The rules of engagement – what’s okay, and what’s not on social platforms
- How to measure success – the right way and the wrong way
- Growing your audience and making sure you’re reaching the right people
Who can do this workshop?
The workshop is for local community or voluntary groups working in the area of social inclusion located in: Bray, Delgany, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmananogue or Newcastle Lower.
This one is going to be popular! Contact Michelle at email@example.com to find out more and secure your place.