Would you like to learn suicide prevention skills and improve your knowledge to keep others safe from suicide?
Check out this free HSE Ireland Living Works 90-minute online course that will help you to:
- Become more comfortable talking about suicide
- Feel more confident in keeping a person safe in times of distress
- Be able to support members of the community, friends and co-workers
- Build personal professional skills
- Have peace of mind knowing the readiness to help is obtained
- Gain awareness of the supports and services that are available.
You must be aged 18 or over to take part.
You can find out more about the course here: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/4/mental-health-services/connecting...
Contact email@example.com to register.