To protect our service-users and the wider community, we are closing our face-to-face services and postponing any training or group activities until further notice.
However, we will continue to operate under these necessary restrictions and our Local Employment Service Network (LESN) staff will still be available to offer you information and advice over the phone - call 01 276 5592 - if lines are busy, leave your contact details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- All social welfare updates, contacts, links & forms are at http://gov.ie/deaspcovid19
- Gov.ie COVID-19 information for employers, employees and self-employed – including how to apply for the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment or Illness Benefit for COVID-19 absences, Social Welfare COVID-19 contacts and helplines.
- Social Welfare COVID-19 contacts and helplines: contact details for information on COVID payments, Jobseekers payments, appointing an agent to collect our social welfare payment,
- DEASP Income Support Helpline for COVID-19 (9am-5pm): 01 248 1398 / 1890 800024. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form by post.
- Illness Benefit Support Helpline for COVID-19: 01 704 3300 / 1890 928400 or email queries to email@example.com
You are asked not to visit your Intreo Centre if possible. Signing has been suspended. The DEASP dedicated #COVID19 phone-line is open 9am-5pm, 01-248 1398 / 1890-800-024. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form by post.
About our LESN
If you're unemployed, our Local Employment Service Network is here to help.
Need guidance and support in your job search?
Need a CV?
Need help to apply for a job?
Advice on training or education?
Our friendly and skilled Local Employment Service staff can offer you one-to-one support to help you :
explore your employment or career options;
identify education and training;
plan your career and apply for jobs, CV preparation, info on local jobs, job search and interview skills training.
Call 01 276 5592 for support and information - we regret that we cannot accept any visitors to our office during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Need to upskill? check out our Events page to find out about upcoming free training and workshops.
Check out our Useful Links page for info on useful resources and websites if you are unemployed.
Bray Area Partnership Local Employment Service Network
86 Main Street
Bray, Co Wicklow
T: 01 276 5592
For contact details for all our staff see Our Staff.
Our Local Employment Service Network is contracted by the Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection to work with certain categories of unemployed people.