To protect our service-users and the wider community, we are not able to meet clients in person until further notice.
However, our Local Employment Service Network (LESN) staff continue to offer advice and information over the phone. Call us on 01 276 5592.
If you're a jobseeker, check out our Jobs in the Window at our LESN office at 81 Main Street, Bray, follow our LESN Facebook page for regular info on job vacancies and other opportunities.
- Gov.ie COVID-19 information for employers, employees and self-employed – including how to apply for the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment or Illness Benefit for COVID-19 absences.
- Social Welfare COVID-19 contacts and helplines: contact details for information on COVID payments, Jobseekers payments, appointing an agent to collect our social welfare payment,
- DSP Income Support Helpline for COVID-19 (9am-5pm): 01 248 1398 / 1890 800024. Email email@example.com to request a form by post.
- Illness Benefit Support Helpline for COVID-19: 01 704 3300 / 1890 928400 or email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intreo services revised opening hours
- New Government initiative Skills Connect aims to help workers severely impacted by COVID-19 to reskill, secure new roles in their sector or do conversion courses to get job opportunities in new sectors. Launched 7th October 2020.
About our LESN
If you're unemployed, our Local Employment Service Network is here to help.
Need guidance and support in your job search?
Need a CV?
Need help to apply for a job?
Advice on training or education?
Our friendly and skilled Local Employment Service staff can offer you one-to-one support to help you :
explore your employment or career options;
identify education and training;
plan your career and apply for jobs, CV preparation, info on local jobs, job search and interview skills training.
Call 01 276 5592 for support and information - we regret that we cannot accept any visitors to our office during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Need to upskill? check out our Events page to find out about upcoming free training and workshops.
Check out our Useful Links page for info on useful resources and websites if you are unemployed.
Bray Area Partnership Local Employment Service Network
86 Main Street
Bray, Co Wicklow
T: 01 276 5592
For contact details for all our staff see Our Staff
Local Employment Services (LES) are funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Social Protection.
Tá Seirbhísí Fostaíochta Áitiúla (LES) maoinithe ag Rialtas na hÉireann tríd an Roinn Coimirce Sóisialaí