Interested in setting up your own business?
If you are unemployed, getting a social welfare or disability payment, or a lone parent, Bray Community Enterprise can offer you the following free supports:
- One-to-one information and advice to help you explore the option of self-employment and plan and set up your business.
- Help to sign onto the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance - a DSP scheme that lets you start a business and keep your social welfare payments.
- Start your own business courses explore the option of self-employment, and learn about the key elements needed to set up your own business.
- IT training in our state-of-the-art training room (we are an accredited ECDL Test Centre)
- Ongoing practical support and mentoring after you have set up your business, including workshops, seminars and peer support through our Early Stage Entrepreneurs Network.
Contact BCE on 01 2050111 to arrange an appointment.