Our Integration Support Project (ISP) supports the aftercare needs of people with addiction issues and can provide you with free and confidential one-to-one support if you are:
- Finished residential treatment
- Finished detox or stabilised
- Released from prison and drug / alcohol free
- Working or in training / education
- No longer in need of low threshold services
Supports provided include:
- Relapse prevention to help you cope with cravings and triggers
- Relapse management to help you work through slips so you don’t progress into a full-blown relapse
- Advice and support on social welfare issues and entitlements
- Support to deal with stress related to returning to work or education
- Linking you into other services that can aid your recovery
Contact Thomas Manley on 01 286 8266 / 087 216 4294.
“A valuable service that has helped me greatly with my recovery. A service that I wish to continue to be able to use and recommend to others.”
"Always tried to make themselves available in hard times. I like that I control how often I link in and get support."
Our Integration Support Project is supported by BLDATF with funding through the HSE.