To protect our service-users and the wider community, we are not able to offer face-to-face services during the COVID-19 pandemic and are postponing any training or group activities until further notice. However, we will continue to operate under these necessary restrictions and our ISP staff member, Thomas Manley, will still be available to you by phone on 087 9517816.
Check out this useful resource from drugs.ie Coronavirus and Drug Recovery for advice and information on supports and services at this time. Stay well.
Our Integration Support Project (ISP) supports the aftercare needs of people with addiction issues and can provide you with free and confidential one-to-one support if you are:
- Finished residential treatment
- Finished detox or stabilised
- Released from prison and drug / alcohol free
- Working or in training / education
- No longer in need of low threshold services
Supports provided include:
- Relapse prevention to help you cope with cravings and triggers
- Relapse management to help you work through slips so you don’t progress into a full-blown relapse
- Advice and support on social welfare issues and entitlements
- Support to deal with stress related to returning to work or education
- Linking you into other services that can aid your recovery
Contact Thomas Manley on 01 286 8266 / 087 9517816.
“A valuable service that has helped me greatly with my recovery. A service that I wish to continue to be able to use and recommend to others.”
"Always tried to make themselves available in hard times. I like that I control how often I link in and get support."
Our Integration Support Project is supported by BLDATF with funding through the HSE.