Are you struggling to cope with your child's aggressive behaviour?
Our free six-week Non-violent Resistance (NVR) programme for parents and carers starts on 5th March and can help you to:
- identify what the problem is
- create a calmer home environment for you and your child
- learn skills to de-escalate conflict between you and your child
- break the silence and stigma that surrounds child to parent aggression and violence
The programme will run for six weeks in our SPECS Family Centre on Tuesday mornings from 10am-12pm, starting on 5th March 2024.
To qualify to attend, you have to be living in the Bray and north Wicklow area and belong to one or more of these groups:
- Living in a disadvantaged community
- Impacted by educational disadvantage
- Living in a jobless household or a household where the primary income source is low-paid and/or precarious
- Long-term unemployed
- With a criminal history
- A refugee
- An International Protection Applicant
- Person with a disability
- Head of one-parent families
To find our more and book your place, call Jennifer Jones on 083 393 6923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This programme is funded under our Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP), which is co-funded by the Irish Government, through the Department of Rural and Community Development, and the European Social Fund Plus under the Employment, Inclusion, Skills and Training (EIST) Programme 2021-2027.