We run free conversational English classes in the community through our Fáilte Isteach Bray and Kilcoole project - both general classes and also new classes specifically for Ukrainian refugees.
You must be living in our area of Bray, Greystones or North Wicklow to attend these classes, and you must register with us and enrol before starting classes.
We do not need any more volunteer tutors at this time - if you are looking to volunteer as a tutor, please contact County Wicklow Volunteer Centre
Classes for migrants generally - you must register in advance - see contact details below
- Greystones: Tuesday evening 19-21 hrs in Coolnagreina, Trafalgar Road, Greystones, Co Wicklow – A63 Y046 - new term starts on 31st January 2023 - see map HERE
- Bray: Wednesday evening 7pm to 9pm at St. Peter’s Parish Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow – new term starts on 1st February 2023 - see map HERE
- Bray: Thursday morning 9.30am to 11.30am at County Wicklow Lawn Tennis Club, Bray, Co. Wicklow – new term starts on 2nd February 2023 - see map HERE
Classes in the community specifically for Ukrainian refugees
- Enniskerry: 19.00-21.00hrs on Tuesday evenings in Powerscourt National School, Cookstown Road - you must register in advance - starts 24th January 2023 - see contact details below. See map HERE
- Kilmacanogue: 19.00-21.00hrs on Monday evening in Kilmacanogue GAA Club - new term starts on 30th January 2023 - you must register in advance - see contact details below. See map HERE
- Our Ukrainian Community Centre in Bray.
About the classes
- Free conversational English classes
- Practise and improve your English
- Meet new people
- All levels welcome
- You must be aged 18 or over to take part
- Безкоштовні заняття розмовною англійською
- Практикувати та покращувати свою англійську
- Запрошуються всі бажаючі,які проживають в готелі
- Долучитися можуть бажаючі старші 18 років
Contact / КОНТАКТ: :
Lorna - 083-3925988 or email email@example.com
Jennifer - 083-3936923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fáilte Isteach is a national Third Age Ireland initiative where people from local communities volunteer their time to teach practical conversational English to people from other countries who live in their community. This work is resourced through our SICAP programme.